August 25, 2018

Get 2 Free Keyrings from NIKON India [with proof]

Recently I got a set of  free 2 Keyrings at my doorstep withing 15 days.

Actually Nikon School India is offering 2 free key chains for Registering on their web site. After registering on their site you will get 50 points. Redeem 50 points to get free 2 key chain.

Please follow the steps below to order this freebie:

Visit Nikon School India here https://www.nikonschool.in/enrollnow?ref=fb&refid=56162
Enter all required details. (If you don’t have nikon camera then write any random camera model number or select "No")
Check your mail box and verify your email ID.
Login your account & then go to my profile option.
Now click on “Redeem Goodies”>> Choose 2 Key Chain set.
Redeem 2 key chain using 50 points.
Finally enter your shipping details and place your order for free.
You will receive free set of 2 key chains within 15 days.

Do not forget to subscribe our news letter from upper right corner box

"GET FREE SAMPLES IN YOUR MAIL INBOX" and  Enter your email id then click on Subscribe button.

9 comments:

  1. Mast hai!
    I got free key ring and booklet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Subodh bro.Received 2 key rings n lens set !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got also free keyrings.
    Thku

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ,I got free gifts from Nikon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won.


    Thank you
    Er.Sunil Kumar
    Research Analyst in a MNC
    Seems Puri Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rohini (Krishna Parlour, Janak Puri)June 6, 2017 at 9:08 PM

    I love your blog

    ReplyDelete