December 26, 2012

Free Gift Hampers from Nestle




 Get free nestle goodie bag by collecting points ,it is so simple.
All the bonus points that you collect can then be redeemed, against exciting Nestlé Goodies. For every 2000 loyalty points earned; you can start redeeming for Nestlé Goodie Bag. You can check the status of your account in the “My Account Page” within 24 hours.

Here is a breakdown on how you can earn points at FAMILY NESTLÉ.

                                                                                   Activities                                                                                Points

Registering                                                                                   400
Referring Someone                                                                       500
Participating in contest                                                                  400
Viewing Content(Rating)                                                               50
Sharing Information                                                                       300
Participating and Registering online for Smart Cooking Classes       500
Poll                                                                                               50
(Minimum points required to redeem your gift hamper are 2000 points)
Don't worry you can easily earn 2000 points just try once.
Go to http://affiliates.tyroodr.com/ez/ckiekpksenza/ and start to get free gift hampers OR you can also leave a comment now with your Name and Email ID to Register  through my referral link so that you get  400 points free.After getting your name and email id i will send you referral link. Untitled Document


30 comments:

  1. Subodh Kumar (Admin)June 28, 2011 at 10:28 AM

    Hello janish u r already invited.You cannot again get the invitation on the same Email Ids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is Vaibhav Kumar..
    my email id is
    vaibhav_kumar104@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, can you send me your reference link at kumar24saurabh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiiiiiiiiiiii
    plz send me reference link
    my name is chirag chugh
    my e-mail id is lovechugh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. send me invitation

    dhara.dakoria@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. send me invitation

    vezay.v2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. send me invitation anurag_g44444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Send me a refferal link
    mail - gurumukhjumnani@gmail.com
    My name - Gurumukh Jumnani

    ReplyDelete
  9. Name: Nykima Straker
    Email: nykimastraker@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nykima straker
    nykimastraker@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiii, My Name Is Mihir..
    My id = mihir12389@yahoo.com..

    please Send Me The Link..

    Thnkss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi
    My e-mail id is bhalchandra.g@gmail.com
    please send me invitation too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi this is Suman. My Email id is smph_21@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  14. name- abhishek
    email id- abhishek0623858@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  15. bhagwan sahay, bhagwan0172@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. pls send me the invitation.

    Shivani
    shivani.madan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi subodh,Thanks for sending me "nestle" referral link invitation.
    I registered through your "reference no." and got 500 points free instantly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Subodh Kumar(admin)July 25, 2011 at 1:50 PM

    hello Shivani,I have already sent you invitation at shivani.madan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi plz send me invitation
    Abhishek
    abhi_umb@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi plz send the invitation on below mail id:
    seth1606@gmail.com

    neha..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please send me link at ramit_621@yahoo.com

    Ramit

    ReplyDelete
  22. please send me too at deva281093@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just got my Gift hamper...Thankss a lot Shobodh...!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. welcome grumukh,Keep visiting vgetfree.blogspot.com for more freebies

    ReplyDelete
  25. pl send me invitation
    nilesh pancholi email id pnbp2511@sify.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi
    Himanshu Shapariya
    shaparia_himanshu@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  27. rahulludhani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello friends,for Nestle invitation you can send a request to me by clicking on "Contact me" tab above.

    ReplyDelete
  29. My name is Hujefa Shakir
    My email is huzaif786@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete