October 31, 2011

Get free 400 points to take away free products on Listia

New CONGA: Listia. com, sort of a "free ebay/white elephant/swap meet" combo site

I recently ran across  this cool website called Listia and it seems to be one of the few free sites that I have found that is worth my time. It's kinda like eBay, only you pay points instead of cash wow!!!
When you join Listia, you get 400 credits instantly.Then you can use your credits(points) to buy items that other users are selling. No cash(money) required.
Here's how it works:You get 400 free points to sign up and then (I believe, thus the reason for the CONGA) .You use your points to bid on stuff on the site.A visitor of my blog informed me about this site few days ago that he has got few products from Listia using points.

It really is a pretty cool site!
Right now if  you sign up now, you’ll get 400 free points .
Click here to register .

No comments:

Post a Comment